1. Responsibilities of management staff and ownership of various services, owned and/or maintained by the Home Owners Association:
- Parks and Green belts
- Gate House and the Administrative offices.
- Road Infrastructure and street Lights.
- The Electricity infrastructure within the Estate is maintained by the service provider appointed by the Home Owners Association.
2. Owned and/or maintained by the members:
- Water – from the house side of the water meter.
- Sewerage – up to the connection to the City of Tshwane sewerage system just outside of the stand boundary.
- Electrical problems within the boundaries of the residences.
- Land line telephone – dependent on the terms of agreement with the Service Provider.
3. Owned and/or maintained by the City of Tshwane:
- Sewerage system – including all main lines and the distribution drains to which the owners connect their residences. All blockages, overflowing, repairs and cleaning can only be carried out by the City of Tshwane. Home Owners Association is not allowed to work on the Council system. This is the same as any suburb within the City boundaries.
- Water system – including all main lines and the distribution lines in common property, to which the owners connect their residences and everything up to the water meter.